Six Nations Police Constable – Contract Position
Applications for a contract position for Constable with the Six Nations Police are now being called for.
All applications must fill out a standard application form available at the Six Nations Police Station.
CRITERIA for applicants are as follows:
- grade 12 graduate (able to provide proof of successful completion of high school or equivalency test for grade 12 from a recognized educational institution), education documents must be forwarded with the application form and must clearly state that a grade 12 level of education has been attained;
- 19 years of age or over and able to provide an official birth certificate of proof of age;
- certified by a physician to be fit for duty as a front line Six Nations Police Constable and able to pass physical tests which are required in the recruiting process;
- of good moral character, with no criminal record;
- in possession of driver’s licence with adequate driving experience and a good driving record (able to provide a valid driver’s licence upon request)
- Six Nations Band member preferred
- Previous policing related experience
- Law and security courses, etc.
Closing Date:Applications must be received by 3:00 p.m. Friday, September 28, 2018.
Applications in complete form are to be mailed or hand delivered to:
Six Nations Police
P.O. Box 758
2112 4th Line Road
Applications will undergo a preliminary background check upon receipt of application. For further information, please contact the Policing Administrator at 519-445-4191
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Six Nations Police Golf Tournament. And a big thank you to all who donated this year.
Six Nations Police would like to announce the newest members of the Service. Please welcome 2017 members Jake Mair, Michael Johnson and 2018 members Brayden Hill and Jared Miller.
Contact: Glenn M. Lickers
Chief of Police